Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Google's Summer of CODE

Ok coders break out the technical manuals, buy a case of energy drinks and say goodbye to your social life (well outside of the geeks circle of course).

I got a link here that sorts the categories of the organizations. check it out and contribute and karma will thank you for it. There are some very cool projects out there very savvy ideas and its a great thing to add to your resume.

Not to mention that you will learn more about programming by actually doing programming for real world applications than writing a hello world program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.