Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Boycott eBay



Well I can say that the eBay bullshit is just too much for me (or my Paypal account) to bear.

The interface is clumsy, and amateurish. At the cost of selling your products, they tax you either way if you sell or not, they just tax you more when you sell. I found it hard to sell anything over a fucking dollar, eBay is truly a better buyers market than sellers one.

I am not only Boycotting eBay, but I am going to build a better eBay like site, but with blackjack and hookers. Then they own Paypal, and they hold your coin for an additional 4-5 days. Their stupid credit card won't work on the majority of 3rd party cash uploading sites.

Fuck them and fuck their Bank, I want options and I want my coin now!

I have a fuck-en business to run, not a clown to support.









No comments: